Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Free!!!!

My community entry period of 3 months is finally over, so now I can leave my village without permission from the APCD. I am heading to help host a site visit with a fellow PC for the newest batch of PC volunteers. This should be very interesting.

I am finally getting comfortable enough with Chi Tonga to attempt speaking it in public. Previously I would be asked a question in Tonga and then I would answer in English. That was not a successful strategy. I just had to risk sounding silly and try and it worked. Nothing beats failure but a try. Well, I will update you all in a few days on how the hosting of site visit went.

Kim

p.s. Oh yeah....I finally got my package today. I'm in heaven!!!!!!!

1 comment:

goldenrail said...

So jealous, but glad to have found your blog. Amubeleka kabotu mu kalomo!