Monday, May 11, 2009

A New Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!!!! Especially my own loving Mother.

I'm back from Midterm Conference and heading back to my village today. I'm glad that's over with and now I can offically begin my 2nd year as a PCV. It's not that I'm surprised I made it this long, but the time has just gone so fast.

I'm trying to gather some black dolls for my community because I see entirely too many little Zambian girls carrying white dolls around and I don't feel that it's good for their self-esteem. So, if you want to donate an old or used black doll to my community you're more than welcome to do so. I'll be home in July and will be gathering them then.

Love ya and TTYL,

Kim

1 comment:

Joseph said...

there is a photo of a chick on your profile who is smokin! She kinda looks like you... Who is she?