Friday, August 28, 2009

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!

It's around 4a.m. here in Zambia and I'm still awake. I guess my insomnia is back for a night. I'm staying at the house in Choma for a few days because I have bed bug bites on the side of my face, lower back, and legs. It's been an extremly itchy past few days...and gross too. I really can't blame the bed bugs though. I'd bite something as sweet as me too. That's why I can't go outside in the rain...sugar melts.

Anyway, the Southern Province volunteers will be gathering for another gardening workshop next week. Then, our new Country Director will be stopping by to visit us at our huts. It's a great opportunity to finally get to meet him and chat. I'm definitely excited about it.

Well, that's all for now. I'll definitely update if something exciting happens. Luv ya and ttyl!

Kim

No comments: